Sunday, April 6, 2014

Last Entry

Assalamualaikum to the readers, regarding to this post, I would like to conclude that, this is my last post that needed in completing for my Critical Literacy subject. First at all, I would like to thanks to the God, that I able to perform and manage to taking part for this subject along with my classmates. Without them, especially my group I wouldn’t able to think logically based on the Rule of Ten. Regarding this subject, I’m having a difficulty, because sometimes I’m not a critical thinker. This ability always comes when I don’t needed. That why, I thankfully to my group, because we always help each other by sharing the opinion and thought regarding the article given.

All my assignment are requires to use the Rule of Ten, not for myself only, I bet that almost of my classmates having this difficulty regarding the Rule of Ten. To use the Rule of Ten, all we to do is to fully understand what all the article all about. If we don’t, we are unable to use the Rule of Ten perfectly. Like my lecture told me, reading an article of critical literacy task, exercise or assignment, you will not understand for the first time. You have to Read, Read and Read. That the only tips that will work on us. If you cannot understand the article, you have no point of use the Rule of Ten.

Okay now just clear you mind, throw away the bad perception that just I gave to you. Every coin have two side. Now, let’s see the interesting part of learning Critical Literacy and how the lecture teaches you. Seriously, the days after you master or understand these subject, you will able to perform well into other subject. Especially, the subject that require speaking and thinking. To start a speech, we need to think first, organized the word or point that need to be present and what kind of language that you want to use to approach the audience. This will help us to perform in blink of eyes. How great it’s that!?

Last is, the way of lecture using movie as a method to analysis the movie than reading an article are quite brilliant. Sometimes, the student quite boring when they have to use the Rule of Ten on an article. As for me, analyst movie are quite interesting than article, but it’s up to them. They know the best of using the way of their learning style to us. Before I end my post, I would like to say I’m thankfully to Madam Wanie for teaches us the basic like how to define which brainer are you and how to train our brain to be equally dominant. Without that kind of method, I would not notice which side I’m and how develop myself into these critical thinking.  

That all for me and thank you. Assamualaikum and may you have a pleasant days!


No comments:

Post a Comment